If you would like a career in childcare or have previous experience we are always looking for fantastic people to join our family. Please contact us to see what positions we have available.
Full-Time/Part Time Qualified Lv3 Nursery Practitioner
Dawny’s Day Care are looking for a passionate, fun and caring qualified Nursery Practitioner to join our fantastic team at our Ofsted OUTSTANDING nursery located in Addlestone/Chertsey.
The candidate should have:
- A minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Childcare & Education
- A good knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- A passion for childcare and a commitment to children’s safety, well being and development
- An upbeat and positive personality and a desire to be part of a strong team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, develop and learn.
- The ability to build and maintain strong partnerships working with parents
- £60 attendance bonus for each month completed without unauthorised absence
- Discounted childcare
- Uniform provided
- Workplace pension
- Regular funded team building days and social events
- Free and secure staff car parking
Job Type: Permanent, full time
Hours: 4, 4.5 or 5 days per week, 8am – 6pm. (Please contact us to discuss part time options)
Location: Addlestone/Chertsey KT15
Please contact the nursery manager on 01932 988202 to apply or for further information.
Full/Part Time Apprentice Practitioners
If you are looking to start a career in childcare in a fun and welcoming setting please contact us for positions we have available. Staff benefits, same as above!
If you are interested in any of the positions advertised please contact us 01932 988202 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.